Monday, February 1, 2010

Antique Projectors Guys-- I Need Your Opinions?

Guys-- I need your opinions? - antique projectors

This is a better gift for a man of 26 years?

Option 1 - We live in the near future. He said to want to decorate it with an old camera film. I saw a cool old film projector, and thought I could buy the first item for your collection and "our" space. And to a basket of candy and an invitation to a romantic dinner film / movie night. (The only worry is, h has not yet started collecting antiques - What happens if you change your mind?)

Or Option 2 - Make a gift basket for him. It was pointed out recently, and wanted a basket to relax - take a jersey of their favorite band, tracksuit trousers, a bottle of wine and an invitation for me to be a romantic dinner to cook, shampoo for men, their favorite candy , a voucher for a massage, etc.

What do you like better?

No comments:

Post a Comment