Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Does Hpv Genital Warts Disqualify You From The Military HPV And The Military?

HPV and the military? - does hpv genital warts disqualify you from the military

I am glad to win in the Air Force and the list of prohibitions listed in HPV strain, as something that disqualified. Well, I was never formally diagnosed with HPV, however, is clear, about 8 months I have had genital warts. All of them have disappeared without treatment, but I'm afraid that if I am positive for HPV test fails, can not be unloaded. I had a smear of one year and a half was clean, before you enter into another? I had no complications after the appearance later. I know this is a little strange, but I think to stop this. Any honest help would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment