Monday, December 7, 2009

Baby Greeting Message Is It Still Worth A Try?

Is it still worth a try? - baby greeting message

Ive been with this man for four years. And the years we have together is of ups and downs. Ok now here is the story. If our relationship is almost new, we are happy and all these things that a boy and a girl expects its partners. After 7 months changed.He wouldnt call me when I called. Most of the time does not collect it. It bothered me greatly, because she is not here so before.Then our anniversary instead of a hello happy birthday, said: "Baby, I'm getting married." This time I was speechless, without words from my second mouth.Few felt, I was this pain in my heart.Starting time when every time we changed the words fight.We always harmful, it is not only called me, I know.He and they say I'm annoyed every time you call message.Those can him.Or times my heart is full pain.I want to cry, but I've said I do is because I can not anything.Then Novemeber, called me and wanted me.

7 comments:

Counselor Chris said...

He did not marry anyone ???!!
In any case, not return calls, is a clear sign that does not value the treasures of the heart, and why not, because you no longer ... Girls often say they do not feel loved and appreciated, but is the reason: if you see something too small for anything, the message to the people that this is not an element of discretion.

The hard to keep their land if they shared such deep emotion and intimacy. But remember that he works as a consultant to the "Jo-Jo" theory call. When he needs to remember in the vicinity of his own ego, comfort or physical needs, takes in hand with good words, gestures, Type, etc. But if you once you're tired and was glad to see that They move so fast in his hand, he stops and allows you to rotate. They have too many jewels in your heart, your mind, your body like this, and he knows that he obviously must follow to return to him ... is that wHas the girl, when I was young, dreaming?
Not easy. You can not. One can not escape, the quality of human life: we want to avoid what we stretch, and what he can not escape. That's why you need it, and that's why you have fled. You have your goal in life, or the guys you always be treated because they can get away with it ... I will take a brief moment in his hands as a substitute for real intimacy and respect for love instead. Your time has come to different conclusions, but this means that if you change something in your life ... You need to change some things in your life. My wish for you ...

Noneya said...

No, it's worth a try. Are you saying that the two still in a relationship and tell him, will marry his birthday. Girrrrl could not even think of my style or my number, without the headaches, because I am bad concussion, that her soooo dizzy.

beth said...

NO! I can tell you love, then it is going to be difficult, but does not treat you right, and it was not for long. You must continue, date and someone who you find to be treated with respect and treat you with kindness, love and compassion. Do not settle for a man who will play with you. It took 4 years and was not good - it will not start now.

Pete P Prince of Darkness said...

Whatever. Both cards, but that does not work worth it.

This guy is an asshole, like most people, and I a boy who needs a lot of courage. Not all people are bad, but they have not lost hope.

dancegir... said...

not worth it honey, if I feel pain all the time .. They should just go ahead and let him go.

dancegir... said...

not worth it honey, if I feel pain all the time .. They should just go ahead and let him go.

blunt&op... said...

This guy is scum. Find something better. The only thing that did not require your attention in time. It is stupid and go on.

Post a Comment